Saturday, October 10, 2009

3 days Down, 31 weeks to go!

Good news! I discovered haw to not feel sick. I just take my pre-natals with dinner instead of breakfast and eat pretzels before even getting out of bed. No wonder pregnant women gain weight, I feel like I eat all the time - and craving salty things mostly, like pickles and chips. But I haven't thrown up for 3 1/2 days now and I'm LOVING it!

I went to a math conference today and I have to say that I miss teaching math. It was one of my toughest subjects last year but I loved it. I've been looking into some different masters programs and BYU has one opening up this fall. It's called STEM - Science Technology Engineering Mathematics. It sounds amazing! We'll have to see how things go. The baby would only be about 3 months old but classes are one night a week so not too bad.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem with my prenatals. I forgot to take them one night so the next morning I took them and ended up throwing up 3 times before school started (sadly I actually had to stop on the way to school..ugh). The STEM program sounds interesting. Maybe I'll have to join you and the boys can have fun with the baby's those night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You came up on my facebook, so I decided to see how you were doing, and voila! You're pregnant! That's so exciting! I have a two-and-a-half-month old baby girl now, and it is so much fun. But frustrating at times. Good luck!
    Leila (Watts) Stewart

    ReplyDelete