Last Friday (29th) was my last day of school. I will miss my students but I am ready for the summer and so were they. We started vacationing already. On Saturday we had a BBQ with Brian and Lee. We made the bbq chicken burritos, grilled pineapple, corn on the cob and fruit. Top it off with a bit of swimming and it was a lot of fun. Right after the bbq we got in the car and headed to Park City. We spent the evening with Jake's family up there. We went out for pizza (see slideshow) and headed back to the lodge for more swimming and hot-tubbing. The pool water was so warm and cozy. We had some awesome canonballs and chicken fights (never go against Joe in a chicken fight). Then we dried off for Playdough icecream (lots better than it sounds) and a movie. This morning we hung out at the lodge for a little bit, Jake and I played Yahtzee (he won of course) and then headed back to Provo. We stopped in Provo Canyon to hike up to Bridal Veil Falls where we got engaged 2 yrs ago. It was a beautiful hike and nice to be outdoors. I love the summer time!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Last Friday (29th) was my last day of school. I will miss my students but I am ready for the summer and so were they. We started vacationing already. On Saturday we had a BBQ with Brian and Lee. We made the bbq chicken burritos, grilled pineapple, corn on the cob and fruit. Top it off with a bit of swimming and it was a lot of fun. Right after the bbq we got in the car and headed to Park City. We spent the evening with Jake's family up there. We went out for pizza (see slideshow) and headed back to the lodge for more swimming and hot-tubbing. The pool water was so warm and cozy. We had some awesome canonballs and chicken fights (never go against Joe in a chicken fight). Then we dried off for Playdough icecream (lots better than it sounds) and a movie. This morning we hung out at the lodge for a little bit, Jake and I played Yahtzee (he won of course) and then headed back to Provo. We stopped in Provo Canyon to hike up to Bridal Veil Falls where we got engaged 2 yrs ago. It was a beautiful hike and nice to be outdoors. I love the summer time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment